Thank you both so much for getting in touch with me, I would be thrilled for you to consider me for your day. I know there is so much to consider when it comes to choosing a photographer so I hope I can give you a deeper understanding into me and the way I work.
I love what I do, passionately. Capturing such a special moment is a true honour and being able to be a true photojournalist and tell a story from start to finish through photographs is very special. I want to make beautiful, natural, creative, timeless memories for you to pour over with your loved ones for years to come.
A gallery and slideshow example of what you will receive (please click on the images)
Packages & Your Investment
My classic option is a day to night package. I start with you approximately 1-1.5 hours before your ceremony to cover bridal prep and coverage lasts until your first dance, and I like to stay for a few songs after too to capture your guests tearing it up on the dance floor!
Within the package you will receive;
- Me, Debs, photographing the memories from your day from bridal prep until your first dance.
- A Skype consultation and all the help you need in the lead up to your day for your photo planning. I will work with you to create a final photo plan that allows me to work as unobtrusively as possible for you on the day.
- A USB with all the final high-resolution print ready files as well as a set of resized low-resolution versions for easier online sharing on the likes of Facebook. All images are hand processed by me in my signature style.
- The print copywrite for your images, so you can print to your hearts content.
- A personal website slideshow of highlights and all your images loaded to a personal web gallery to share with family and friends like the examples on this page. The gallery also has a easy to use printing option.
- A thank you gift of a pre wedding shoot (within Newquay, Cornwall). A 45 minute shoot in Newquay that includes a cuppa, a piece of cake and a proper natter to get to know you in one of my favourite seaside spots, enjoying the view of the harbour or Fistral beach.
- My travel costs throughout the UK. *
full galleries (please click on the images)
Two Photographer Package
Perhaps you have your heart set on two photographers to capture both your prep? I can offer you the above package but bringing with me a second photographer for an investment cost of £1995.
Need fewer hours or on a smaller budget?
I completely understand that budgets are a major consideration when planning a wedding. Or perhaps you would prefer shorter coverage? I can offer you a 6 hour package with an investment cost of £1550. This will cover either 30 minutes pre ceremony through to your reception or from bridal prep to your speeches/sit down for dinner.
* excludes pre shoot. Available for weddings on Sunday – Thursday all year. Unavailable on Friday and Saturday weddings between 01st May – 30th September.
Why choose me?
I have been photographing weddings for 7 years and I absolutely love what I do. I choose to shoot no more than 25 weddings a year and never shoot back to back weddings so that I can remain fresh and inspired and focus purely on you and your day, in the personal way that it should be.
Wherever I am, I love to bring in and incorporate the environment around us. I am inspired by the world and her people and I love to bring in the natural or urban environment to my storytelling and create beautifully real images that are visually stunning and show your environment. I also want to tell your story from start to finish. I believe in the story and I love to really capture your day as it unfolds, including the raw emotion and the little details you have taken so much care and thought over over. Not forgetting all the individual characters around you on your day.
I like to merge everything together to tell the unique story of your day in a creative reportage style. Your story told in a beautifully real way. I will be there with you, for you and without you feeling like I am there at all.
If you would like to hear more of what my lovely couples have said about me before, please do have a look at my testimonials page.
I do also offer albums and analogue options too. Albums start at £650 and Analogue options that start at £35. Please click the images below to see more.
We would like to book you for our day, how do we go about it? These are the emails that make my day! Please drop me an line on email@example.com and I will send you a booking form and some terms and conditions to have a read through. A non refundable booking fee of £400 (which comes off your final balance) secures your date in my diary, along with the returned forms.
* Do your packages include all travel and accommodation? My travel throughout the UK is included in the package price. If your wedding is more than 1.5 hours away from my home, I may need to stay locally the night before but this would be agreed at enquiry and would cost no more than £50 additional.
How long does it take to get our photos? I personally edit each and every image I deliver to you myself. You will received your images on your slideshow and gallery within 6 weeks of your wedding and the USB shortly after that.
Do you take ‘formal’ group photos? I prefer to call them just group photos as I don’t want them to feel too formal for you. I believe that having so many important people around you on your day captured naturally is wonderful, but I always suggest a few family photos in groups be taken. Nothing too fussy or posed or structured. Just a collective grouping of those special faces.
Do you do couple photos and how long do these take? It is such special day for you both it would be a shame to not go off and do a few couple photos. I will of course capture whatever is unfolding naturally but it is nice to step away for a moment, have a breather and some time together for some couple photos too. I won’t pose you awkwardly, we will just go for a wander, find some pretty spots and take some photos of the two of you together. This could be for 10 minutes or 45 minutes. It all depends on how much time you are willing to give. I generally suggest 30 – 45 minutes for this though.
How many images do you deliver? This is a really hard question to answer exactly. I say as a guide roughly 450-550 images for a full day.
Are your images all colour or do you do a mix? My photography career started in the darkroom and on film, so I still see scenarios as B&W or colour from the moment I lift up my camera. I deliver your images in a mix of B&W and colour, depending on what I feel works best creatively or how I have seen that image created on capture according to the light.
Are you insured? Yes I am. I have both public liability insurance and indemnity insurance.